Sunday, July 8, 2007

Goals for the year

Last night, as I was looking at my basket after basket of yarn, I decided that I needed to stash bust. My problem is that I love to buy yarn. Even if it is just one or two skeins. Now, I have so much yarn, I don't know what all I have. I do know that I own more Fun Fur than any one person should have.

My goal is to stash bust, at least some, before I buy any more yarn. I'm hoping to make a few small projects that I can give out a gifts for the holidays. I'm sure I can do that.

My ideas so far:

  • Cozies/Holders (tea, purse items, etc)
  • Scarfs/Hats/Small Wearables
  • Amigurumi!
  • Bags/Purses
  • Swiffer Covers


I'm sure this list will change as time goes on. These pretty much can all be done with one skein. Some I will be able to make several per skein.

Also, as a note for myself:

Write up Swiffer Cover Pattern and Barrette Holder Pattern.

You can see a running list of my monthly goals/projects on the right hand side of my blog. If you are reading on a RSS feed, click the link with in the post to get to my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's an Amigirumi?

Monkie said...

it's a style of crochet that is done in rounds. mostly small animals, like the lamb i made.