Sunday, August 26, 2007

Punisher intarsia part 2

After making my first intarsia piece, I knew I wanted to do another one. The last Punisher piece (blog post here) I did was just to see if I could do it. I looked at it for about a month before I decided on what to do with it. I finally made my decision and that involved making another intarsia piece of the same size and shape. I went with a different type of Punisher logo:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I decided to do just the right side one to keep the size the same.

Here's a work in progress picture with the grid:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And the finished piece:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hopefully, I'll have the entire thing together to show you my final vision sometime soon. I'm thinking by next week. *crosses fingers*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!