Thursday, August 9, 2007

More Mala Beads and Pouches

I have some more sets of mala beads and pouches for them. First up is a set I made for my friend. 108 wood beads, turquoise separator beads on cotton cord. The pouch is a mohair/wool/acrylic blend.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Next is a larger pouch made with an unknown fiber yarn.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mala beads for it are 108 wooden beads, unikite separator beads on a cotton cord.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And 54 wooden beads, unakite separator beads on cotton cord. Pouch is TLC something or other in red.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm done making these for a while. I've depleted my bead supply. I do plan on making a few more, possibly as gifts, in the future. I would love to make some out of lapis lazuli or sliver. I have time to work out exactly what I want to do.

No comments: