Monday, August 6, 2007

The stash and other info

I have been trying to post for days, but blogger had my blog marked as spam. Which means I could not make posts. Now, that dirty little mess has been taken care of, I'm ready to post.

First up, I went through and organized my stash. I really needed to see what I had and to get all the types together as well as I could.

Big basket of misc acrylics and half skeins:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cottons:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Whole skeins acrylic:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Novelty, fun fur, small fuzzy skeins:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Current project basket:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now to finish the shawl that I keep putting off so I can get something new in the current project basket.

I have a few people ask about writing a pattern to the tea bag holders to post. I plan on doing that as soon as I'm finished with this shawl.

My 'August projects' list looks so empty. But, once again, I plan on filling it as soon as the shawl is done.

No comments: